19/05/2011

Japanese architectural inspiration

I like all these various Japanese buildings :)

1 -Apartments in Mitaka, Tokyo [the photo comes from here] 
2 - Numbers House in Hosaka [the photo comes from here] 
3 - The Rainbow Mille-feuille bank [the photo comes from here] 
4 - The Ring House near Tokyo [the photo comes from here] 
5 - Ryokan near Tokyo [the photo comes from here] 
6 - Godiva store in Tokyo [the photo comes from here] 

10 commentaires:

  1. Wow these are so cool! I love the colorful ones & the mysterious glass one in the woods! Wow loved seeing these...thanks!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. architectures des plus improbables ! j'aime beaucoup numbers house, ça parait simple à réaliser, et pourtant nos villes sont pauvres en chiffres ;-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. How cool! I love the funky first building, but really love the 5th building.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. SO INTERESTING!! and that 4th shot is just beautiful in the fog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Sally: I'm happy you like these pictures.

    Un courant... : oui, "improbable" est le bon mot ! et c'est sans doute pour cela que ces photos m'ont interpelée :)

    Likechocolates: Yes the first one looks like a children toy, too funny.

    Kitchu: Right, it' a beautiful house. The interior is nice too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Woah, definitely no. 3 and 4 are my favourites! Thanks for this, amazing!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Fabuleux ! J'ai trouvé de très belles choses concernant l'architecture japonaise, mais là, tu m'en mets plein les mirettes !
    Ton blog est charmant. A bientôt !

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Tania: They are also one of my favorites!

    Alma : Je suis contente que ça te plaise ;) Merci.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Tout est beau! Ils sont trop forts! I love Tokyo!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Jojo Caramel : D'accord avec toi :)

    RépondreSupprimer