Slow motion - which is good:). Your cat is straight up? Since everything has to go in peace. The coat of your cat looks so soft and so long. Is that a certain race? Beautiful photos!
No race? The tail, I think it's great - so much hair. Can you brush his hair? (I am not familiar with cats, but our dog had to be combed again and again:))
Haha, I can nearly read his mind: "Why the hell do they steal my sleep and force me to walk around?! Can't they see I'm tired?" Maybe he would speed up a little bit if he met my subject of motion? I wouldn't try, to be honest... ;o))
Sorry, none of my comments on blogger's blogs seem to have been saved - I wrote about how your morning slow motion cat is still much faster than mine :)
Nice idea :)
RépondreSupprimerAhhh--nothing like a good cat to bring a smile to my face.
RépondreSupprimerQuelle grâce ;-)))
RépondreSupprimerSlow motion - which is good:). Your cat is straight up? Since everything has to go in peace.
RépondreSupprimerThe coat of your cat looks so soft and so long. Is that a certain race?
Beautiful photos!
Alex : Comme sa tante...
RépondreSupprimerLi+Belle: No, this isn't a particular race but he has long coat enough.
No race? The tail, I think it's great - so much hair. Can you brush his hair? (I am not familiar with cats, but our dog had to be combed again and again:))
RépondreSupprimerHaha, I can nearly read his mind: "Why the hell do they steal my sleep and force me to walk around?! Can't they see I'm tired?"
RépondreSupprimerMaybe he would speed up a little bit if he met my subject of motion? I wouldn't try, to be honest... ;o))
Give the beautiful cat a big hug!
Il est de bonne composition!
RépondreSupprimermorning sleepy cat... always in for some motion...
RépondreSupprimern♥
so cute! and great serie!
RépondreSupprimercute! Bojangles would love to play and chase your beautiful cat. xo
RépondreSupprimergreat slow motion!
RépondreSupprimerTime for his nap now. :)
RépondreSupprimerfaster than my cat :)
RépondreSupprimerLove how you've captured his path right in the center of all the shots. Smooth!
RépondreSupprimerwhat a good sport to oblige! cute cat.
RépondreSupprimerSorry, none of my comments on blogger's blogs seem to have been saved - I wrote about how your morning slow motion cat is still much faster than mine :)
RépondreSupprimerFrancesca: Really??? we will organize a slow competition between our cats ;)
RépondreSupprimer