03/04/2011

Sunday activities


Done! The door is all green. I managed to paint between two rain showers.This afternoon, I made ​​oriental pastries (Briwat) with my Moroccan friend. It was long to make it because we've done a lot. It's for a birthday that will take place next weekend. We will serve these pastries with mint tea. And for this birthday meal, we will cook a couscous. A big challenge for me... fortunately, not for her!

14 commentaires:

  1. Love the door and the treats don't look to bad either. Happy Sunday!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. joli joli ce vert anis!
    bonne journée

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Likeschocolate: Thank you. Yes I'll confirm that the pastry is quite correct ;))

    Foldemci : Merci bien et merci aussi pour ta visite !

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. The door and the green are perfect. Fits beautifully together. The planned birthday dinner sounds very, very tasty. I eat with in thought.
    From what the bread is made​​?
    Your weekend sounds comfortable despite the rain.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Li+Belle: Thanks :) Bread... what bread ? You tell me about the last photo ?

    Francesca: Good choice ;) My front door is red. I have to repaint it because the sun has faded the paint.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. The green color in your door is just delicious!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I love this green door! Beautiful! So fresh & pretty with the flowers!

    ....& the pastries look yummy! Hope you have a happy party!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Li+Belle: Sorry ;))) Inside these Briwats, there is a mixture of almonds, sugar, cinnamon, Moroccan spices. It folds the dough like a triangle. This dough called "Feuille de brick" in French. This is a very thin sheet of dough. When the briwats are cooked, they are dipped in honey and covered with toasted sesame seeds.

    Netta: Thanks you!

    Sally: I will make more photos of the terrace when I potted flowers I bought.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Oh that sounds good. So it's a sweet, somehow. Delicious. But it does not look easy to do.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. That door turned out very good!! And those pastries look delicious, wish I could try one...

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. ton vert est magnifique... et bien de saision :)
    justement je pensais à un vert anis pour rénnover nos tables de nuit....

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Iris: If you come one day in my region, I will prepare it, I promise ;)

    Valérie : Je trouve que c'est une couleur fraîche et sympa. En déco intérieur aussi. Elles sont en bois tes tables de nuit ?

    RépondreSupprimer