15/04/2011

Pink

 
 

Peony from a neighbor garden.

12 commentaires:

  1. That is sooo pretty. It makes it even prettier that it doesn't stay this beautiful for long.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. That blossom is so wonderful. Great colors.

    Have a good weekend!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Peonys so soon??? WOW. Love them!!

    /Anne

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. one of my favorite flowers. so beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Iris: Yes, and all the petals have fallen this morning!

    Sally, Li+Belle: Thanks :)

    Anne: The vegetation is ahead by almost one month this year.

    Kitchu: Me too, I love these flowers, because I find them spectacular and fragile too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. my favorite flower. I too have to get them from my neighbor's garden because my plant (inherited from the previous tenants) refuses to flower.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Que ces photos sont belles !

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I love how peonies look like crepe paper. Such beautiful photos.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. oh la la déjà ?!
    nous avons exactement la même variété dont je ne connais pas le nom, au jardin. je compare souvent ces grosses fleurs aux pétales vaporeux à des robes à crinolline...

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Francesca: it's maybe a fragile plant or difficult to grow...

    Danièle : Merci, c'est gentil :)

    Bronwyn: Thank you :)

    Valérie : j'essaierai de me renseigner pour savoir de quelle espèce il s'agit, si tu veux.

    Alexandra: Thanks!

    RépondreSupprimer