12/04/2011

Oriental

Souvenirs of the birthday meal last Sunday. Preparing couscous was long but the result was delicious. I think I will not cook a couscous before a year! What a work! The samoussas and the briwats were good too... and it's more easily to do :)

10 commentaires:

  1. oh yummy. These looks so delicious.
    Two more hours to dinner - you make me a growling stomach.
    The birthday dinner seems like a great success.

    Have a good week! See you soon.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. It certainly looks like it was worth all the hard work! I feel so hungry now!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Yum !! Beautiful photographs of what looks like a wonderful feast! So glad it was a success!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. looks amazing and i love how you made these photos into a mirage, so lovely!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Je suis jaloux… mieux, je suis vert… Menthe blanche !

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. It looks delicious. I take too many short cuts when I make couscous.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Li+Belle: I promise you will not see more pictures of couscous for several months!

    Fed and ned: Yes ... luckily my friend was there! It was she who had the recipe and experience.

    Sally: Yes, it was... thank you.

    Kitchu: Thanks!

    FCC : :-))

    Francesca: But if it's good, it's the most important. Apparently, there are all sorts of recipes for couscous. It depends on the country origin (Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, ...). The recipe of my friend was very long because she's cooking it in the traditional way, as in Morocco.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Il va falloir que l'on se face un "challenge couscous" à la maison ;-)) Bravo en tout cas… tout semble terriblement délicieux !!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Ouh la la, pas de challenge !!!! Pas pour le moment du moins ! Laisse moi le temps de me remettre de toutes ces heures passées en cuisine :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. quelle belle idée ... tout a l'air délicieux

    RépondreSupprimer