25/04/2011

Monday trip 13: Budapest (part 1)

View of Parliament and the Danube from Buda hill.
Church of St. Matthias, district of Buda.
Fishermen's Bastion, Buda district.
Buda district.
Buda district.
I'm back from my trip to Budapest. We stayed 5 days there. The weather was perfect  for exploring this beautiful city. There are lots of big and wonderful buildings. For those who like architecture, it's a pleasure to walk  through the streets.
We took many pictures so I'll do several Monday Trip on Budapest ;)


Have a look to the Li+Belle Monday Trip!

7 commentaires:

  1. I have always wanted to go to Budapest. How nice to be able to enjoy your lovely photographs! I will look forward to seeing more. Thanks Menthe ...so glad you had a good time!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh you were on a holiday in Budapest! That must have been great, at least the photos are lovely. I´ve never been there but heard that it´s a lovely city.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Ils semblent gigantesques tous ces monuments !!! La Hongrie… encore un pays auquel on ne pense pas forcément à visiter… et tes photos donnent envie !!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. les hongrois, encore des personnes auquels on ne pense pas forcément à se faire inviter par… mais y en a pas sur les photos ;-) … et les hongroises… elles ressemblent aux roumaines…? en tout cas c'est bien beau aussi mais ça pique un peu quand même…veinards de voyageurs que vous êtes… nous on bricole dans notre garage les week-end de poc …pffff

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Sally: Budapest is a beautiful destination. It's a bit far from the US ... but not too far southwest of France ;)

    Netta: Yes, I was discreet about the destination of this trip because it was a surprise for the Birthday of my father. Luckily, he was not disappointed!

    Alex : Oui, ce n'est pas un effet d'optique, ils sont énormes ! Et il y en a beaucoup, un peu partout dans la ville...

    FCC : tu bricoles, tu bricoles... oui mais des romans photos de haut vol !

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Oh those are beautiful photos. It all looks quite old and venerable, the buildings as big and historic. Budapest is well worth a visit.

    I hope I can send you the mail today, if not, then no later than Tuesday. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. un jour j'irai ;) j'aime suivre tes voyages... l'architecture a l'air magnifique, oui. qu'as-tu aimé le plus ?
    voilà, et maintenant c'est moi qui part... 4 petits jours; les vacances c'est toujours trop court !

    RépondreSupprimer