Miam !!! J'ai l'estomac rempli mais Miam quand même ;-))
Elsa I'm so glad you liked it!I wish you so cosy weekend my friendxxmaria
Alex : Je te confirme qu'ils se mangent sans faim :)Maria: My parents have tasted "your" cookies this afternoon and they also loved it ;) I just copied your recipe in my kitchen notebook.
This cookies loks so yummy. I have to try them soon. My PC is still not repaired. Probably I get back next Wednesday. Currently I have only the laptop. I wish you a great weekend!
Miam !!! J'ai l'estomac rempli mais Miam quand même ;-))
RépondreSupprimerElsa I'm so glad you liked it!I wish you so cosy weekend my friend
RépondreSupprimerxx
maria
Alex : Je te confirme qu'ils se mangent sans faim :)
RépondreSupprimerMaria: My parents have tasted "your" cookies this afternoon and they also loved it ;) I just copied your recipe in my kitchen notebook.
This cookies loks so yummy. I have to try them soon.
RépondreSupprimerMy PC is still not repaired. Probably I get back next Wednesday. Currently I have only the laptop.
I wish you a great weekend!