Busy day: shopping in the market this morning, barbecue this noon, shopping with a friend this afternoon and tonight couscous. And tomorrow morning we will end preparing the couscous ... it's long! I hope it will be good!
I photographed these flowers in my yard this morning. I love the name of pink flowers because they are called "Coeurs de Marie" in french ("Hearts of Mary" in english).
Have a nice sunday :)


Beautiful!
RépondreSupprimerThese are beautiful flower photos. I'm so happy about the spring time.
RépondreSupprimerHow was your weekend? And how was your couscous?
I think, it was very yummy.
Have a good week. I mail you, when I receive my PC.
Do you know the name of the second, pale green # dark green flower/inflorescence? They grow wild here, but I've never known it's name.
RépondreSupprimerFrancesca: In France we call it "Euphorbe" (Euphorbia). These plants grow very easily ... too easily! I remove them from time to time because they invade all! But I like this green color.
RépondreSupprimer