13/04/2011

Corner View: home

HOME is the theme of this week. Have a look at the Francesca's blog to see lots of home!

Outside and inside, this is my home.

18 commentaires:

  1. ta maison me plait dedans comme dehors
    happy corner day!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. i like the way you focused on light from different sources. what is a home without light?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love the "lights" that surround your home. xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. you have LIGHT (inside and outside...!)
    --I mean in the heart too...--

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wonderful pictures! And you have the world inside your home, great!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Great photo's: I lóve the candleholder!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I like the way you went from the micro to the macro. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. It is so fun seeing where everyone lives. Thanks for sharing where you call home.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. merci pour la visite !
    tu as des briques dans votre architecture ?!! j'adore complètement :)
    et cette photo de ta lampe blanche avec le mur orange : fabuleuse !
    je déteste avoir été patraque et alitée pour ce super CV, je crois que je vais me rattraper ce jeudi... tant pis pour le retard !

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. I spy a orange wall - I painted one room orange, it's my favorite color.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. I like maps in the apartment. This invites you to dream: Where will the next trip? :) I like what I see from your home.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. cela donne envie d'en voir plus ...

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. nice and bright. lovely pics :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. De délicats détails, des lignes pures, pour un intérieur tout en douceur et une jolie série de photos.

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. image #4, a stunner!
    image #1 reminds me of charleston farmhouse for some reason... [what a place to call home too].
    n♥

    RépondreSupprimer