While I work, there is one who spends his time napping ...
I placed a chair with a soft cushion under the window. He didn't leave it, especially when a ray of sunshine warms him ;)
Francesca, Liza, Li+Belle: It's true that most of the cats have a quiet life, not very stressful ... they know how to find the right places... always... ;)
Alex : tu dis ça parce qu'il fait toujours la sieste ? ;)))
I am so jeaulous about my cats lying in the sun... Great photo from the sun through the ears!
RépondreSupprimerIris: Me too :)
RépondreSupprimerI know, sometimes I wish I had a cat's life! :)
RépondreSupprimerThis is a very sweet photo. Yes, I would like to lie on the chair in the sun, too!
RépondreSupprimerSince I wish to laze around in that chair in the sunshine. A nice cozy photo!
RépondreSupprimerSee you soon in the evening.:)
hihi… un vrai p'tit toulousain !!!
RépondreSupprimerFrancesca, Liza, Li+Belle:
RépondreSupprimerIt's true that most of the cats have a quiet life, not very stressful ... they know how to find the right places... always... ;)
Alex : tu dis ça parce qu'il fait toujours la sieste ? ;)))