04/03/2011

So vintage

My aunt gave me three great cardboard ads about Egypt. She had brought back when she had gone there in 1956! These ads were used on the counters of travel agencies. I don't know yet where I'll hang them but I'll find :)
Have a nice weekend everybody!

12 commentaires:

  1. They are so cool!! And with a nice story.

    Have a nice weekend too :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. So cool.... & also personal... so special! Hope your weekend is a happy one!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Ça c'est sympa! Bon week-end également!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Lovely pictures with lovely history! I just love the old ads. Have a great weekend!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Ads used to be more of an art back then.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I like so much your story and pictures!I wish you a lovely weekend!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Anne, Sally, Frøken Paris, Netta, Francesca and Maria: thanks a lot for your nice comments :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Those ads truly look like pieces of art. What a great gift from your aunt!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. wow, those ads are soooo cool! would love to hang them in my kitchen :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Iris: Yes, I'm happy she gave me these ads. They were in the attic of her house! They are better in my house than in an attic :)

    Alex : Oui comme tu dis ! Faut que je trouve un système pour les accrocher ou les encadrer...

    Kristina: I don't know yet if I will hang them in my kitchen or in my office...

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Ah, lucky you. These need to be on a wall.

    RépondreSupprimer