For this tenth Monday Trip, back in Finland! Some pictures of the small town of Porvoo located 50 km east of Helsinki. This place is really beautiful with all these old wooden houses. We walked in full of nice and quiet streets, visited the beautiful church with the magnificent wooden roof, lunch on a terrace and wet our feet in the river because it was hot!







So beautiful! I love the pastel colors of the sweet wooden cottages. Great photos too! Thanks for the tour. I like these Monday adventures, it is fun to see new destinations.
RépondreSupprimerThank you Sally. I like very much wooden houses I saw over there. It's my dream to have this sort of house! If you want, you can join us, we are interested to know the USA better ;) It can be pictures about places (that you especially like) near or far your home.
RépondreSupprimerSo sweet pictures of lovely Porvoo!I love it too!Our summer cottage was very near it when I was a child...
RépondreSupprimerThank you♥
Very nice photos. You make me so in the mood to travel to the north. I've only seen Denmark, Finland, but looks very nice. I like very the old wooden houses.
RépondreSupprimerMaria: Oh, it would be pleasant to spend time in a cottage in this place! You come back in Porvoo sometimes?
RépondreSupprimerLi+Belle: Thank you! I've never been to Denmark (one day I hope) but it's true that Finland is a perfect destination during the summer. We were amazed!
RépondreSupprimerGrâce à toi, je suis toujours surprise par la beauté de ces pays nordiques !!!
RépondreSupprimerWhat beautiful colors! Thank you for the sunshine... it's so gray and snowy here today. And thank you so much for your sweet comment today. -Liza
RépondreSupprimerIt looks like a fairytale! I've been to Denmark, Norway and Sweden, but Finland is also on my list. Especially after seeing these pictures!
RépondreSupprimerquel beau voyage tu as du faire en Finlande ! tu es allée plusieurs fois peut-etre ? je rêverais d'en voir plus parce que 4 jours dans le même endroit c'était évidemment trop peu...
RépondreSupprimerles maisons colorées de Scandinavie sont très belles
Ah, c'est joli la Finlande !
RépondreSupprimerMerci du lien vers ton billet, chere Menthe blanche !