15/03/2011

Here comes the spring :)

Here are all the flowers in my garden photographed yesterday. Some are just beginning to open themselves. In a month or two, the nature will be more beautiful...I'm in a hurry :)
Have a nice day.

6 commentaires:

  1. Wow, with you is actually already the spring there. So many flowers and colors. Beautiful. For us, spring is only tentative.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow you are way ahead of us... beautiful ....enjoy!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh dear, seems like spring already came! Beautiful. You have a lovely garden!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. So beautiful. Spring, come also here!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Li+Belle: It's true, spring is here now. It's almost warm (18 °). But that may change soon because I am not particularly in a warm area...

    Sally: ahead...Maybe not for long! ;)

    Netta: I'll post more photos of my garden when the plants have grown. But it's tiny, really. Just the place to eat outside and install 2 or 3 deck chairs :)

    Francesca: Thank you! I think in Italy, spring is really here ... Here, we never know ... it may even freeze some nights.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. j'ai hâte que les fleurs arrivent ... ici ils annoncent la neige pour ce week end !!

    RépondreSupprimer