I like my wooden kitchen table because it belonged to my grandparents. It's round, a little shaky but solid. At this table, we take most of our meals, we do homeworks, painting, modeling clay, we read cookbooks, ... If there is a lot of friends for dinner, it's the children's table and adults dine on a larger table.




You have a beautiful, sunny kitchen. The yellow looks comfortable, anything at all very colorful. I like it very much.
RépondreSupprimerThe two candle holder, I find it very resourceful. Very pretty.
Ohhh tu m'invites à prendre le thé ?!! ;-)))
RépondreSupprimerJ'ai grandement besoin d'une pose… zen !!
Je suis à cran… à deux doigts de Grrrrrrrr "la reine mère"……………… Ahhhhhh la joie des entreprises familiales ;-)))
Li+Belle : Thank you :) I think yellow is brighter on the pictures than real ...
RépondreSupprimerAlex : Oui, si tu veux, je t'attends ;) Ah oui, ça me rappelle bien des choses, les entreprises familiales parmi lesquelles je suis passée... :(
Love your yellow walls ... and candle holders :)
RépondreSupprimerDorte : Thank you very much :) my candle holders are a bit 'tired', I have to renovate them !
RépondreSupprimerWhat a lovely collection!
RépondreSupprimerI LOVE your wire floral candle holders - I'll make myself some too!
RépondreSupprimerWhat a lovely and cozy kitchen! Love the colours and the wired candle holders! Quite inviting place!
RépondreSupprimerGuusje: Thank you for your comment!
RépondreSupprimerFrancesca: Yes, you can, it's easy to do.
Tania: Thank you :)
I´m going to paint one kitchen wall yellow and that's the shade I was thinking of. fabulously uplifting, isn't it?
RépondreSupprimerare those candle holders home-made? digging them.
I love your bright colorful photos... your warm & happy kitchen...lovely!
RépondreSupprimerLa ninja: Yellow is an intense color. It's perfect to brighten and energize a room. Your kitchen will be transformed after!
RépondreSupprimerYes, the candle holders are home made :)
Sally: Thank you Sally :)
Thank You so much for the nice words in my blog.
RépondreSupprimerI just love these wire candle holders. So siple, bus so etstetic! Thanks for the inspiration!
j'aime beaucoup tes petits bouts de cuisine ... et surtout tes chandeliers
RépondreSupprimerRomantisk Retro: Happy to see you here and thank you very much!
RépondreSupprimerIsabelle : Merci beaucoup et à bientôt pour d'autres Corner View ;)