This is funny.:) Wow, your cat has long whiskers. I am amazed. Beautiful pictures. All I really like.
OhMyGod!This is unfair! ;o)If you read my post you know why.I WANT such paws tapping around me!!
really beautiful photos ... look so soft :)
Oh ça donne vraiment envie de passer les doigts entre ses coussinets et de le taquiner en lui tirant les moustaches! J'entends d'ici les ronrons ;-)
hahahaa...great...all the legs on the photo!!
the nose&whiskers one for me, deffo!
Whisker wonderland! Nice shot.
LOVE those whiskers... nice photos : )
Nice idea! A healthy, pink, cat's nose has got to be one of the cutest things.
Adorable!
Like the whiskers! I have the same kind of kitty shot here: http://flowtops.blogspot.com/2010/11/how-much-cat-is-there-just-count.html
Very creative :)
cool perspectives!
tes photos sont très belles
oooh the last photos is so beautiful with that sweet nose!! xo
Quelle Star !!!!
I want to hug your four legged friend!
I looove the whiskers!
extra extra !!! ces plans sont superbes !
This is funny.:) Wow, your cat has long whiskers. I am amazed. Beautiful pictures. All I really like.
RépondreSupprimerOh
RépondreSupprimerMy
God
!
This is unfair! ;o)
If you read my post you know why.
I WANT such paws tapping around me!!
really beautiful photos ... look so soft :)
RépondreSupprimerOh ça donne vraiment envie de passer les doigts entre ses coussinets et de le taquiner en lui tirant les moustaches! J'entends d'ici les ronrons ;-)
RépondreSupprimerhahahaa...great...all the legs on the photo!!
RépondreSupprimerthe nose&whiskers one for me, deffo!
RépondreSupprimerWhisker wonderland! Nice shot.
RépondreSupprimerLOVE those whiskers... nice photos : )
RépondreSupprimerNice idea! A healthy, pink, cat's nose has got to be one of the cutest things.
RépondreSupprimerAdorable!
RépondreSupprimerLike the whiskers! I have the same kind of kitty shot here:
RépondreSupprimerhttp://flowtops.blogspot.com/2010/11/how-much-cat-is-there-just-count.html
Very creative :)
RépondreSupprimercool perspectives!
RépondreSupprimertes photos sont très belles
RépondreSupprimeroooh the last photos is so beautiful with that sweet nose!! xo
RépondreSupprimerQuelle Star !!!!
RépondreSupprimerI want to hug your four legged friend!
RépondreSupprimerI looove the whiskers!
RépondreSupprimerextra extra !!! ces plans sont superbes !
RépondreSupprimer