Communication is the theme of this week. Have a look at the Francesca 's blog to see lots of communication!
One of the symbols of communication.
So convenient but so invasive...
Since she was little, my daughter loves to play and talk with her plastic phone... to my great regret...
Fortunately, I try everyday to teach her other ways of communication: tell, chat, read a story, play, ...
It also reminds me of a song from INXS :)
It also reminds me of a song from INXS :)
INXS - Communication

Great shot, Elsa. So lovely.My daughter also had a plastic phone. On the brief was to record phone calls. And it rang. Unfortunately, the ringtone was cruel. :)
RépondreSupprimerYes... the plastic phone ringtone... I know that... it makes me nervous :)))
RépondreSupprimerAh ! Nous n'avons pas ce modèle à la maison ! Un bout de scotch peut être très utile pour le mettre en mode silence !!!
RépondreSupprimerHihi… je rigole mais ça me saoule d'appeler "mamie Jal" tous les jours et de lui faire des bisous… juste après les bisous baveux de Ferdinand bien sûr ;-)))
Et oui, tout le monde y passe... Miss M le met dans son sac à main et se balade avec un air "sérieux" et "très occupé" dans la maison en me disant qu'elle va à un rdv....
RépondreSupprimerThere is a chance she will grow out of it...
RépondreSupprimerI did ;^)
hihi !! Ferdinand, lui, adore téléphoner en conduisant !!! L'homme pressé qui part au travail sûrement ;-))
RépondreSupprimerI know what you mean ... but I do remember loving my plastic rotary phone when I was little, it certainly looked a lot more appealing than a portable/cell phone does -- but same concept!
RépondreSupprimerPretty soon there will be a large yellow plastic iPhone to play with. Wait till she gets a hold of that!
RépondreSupprimerto this day i sometimes can't get over the fact we phone cordless everywhere and àll of the time...
RépondreSupprimerWhen I was a child I loved to talk to my plastic rotary phone...read in my cv what came out of that! ;o)))
RépondreSupprimerLike Don ... next thing is a smart phone or what they will be called next.
RépondreSupprimer