Yes great glasses, also great to still have them, I can never go a Summer without either losing mine or sitting on and snapping them! Hope the sunshine continues for the weekend :)x
So, I must tell you the story of these glasses ... a long time ago (maybe 12 or 13 years ago), while we did a hike in the mountains, I found these glasses on the ground among rocks! They were intact, stored in their box. I could never find the person to whom it belonged ... is difficult in the mountains! I post a new picture to show you the place where I have found them ! That's all ;))
I love your sun glasses - which is great. :)
RépondreSupprimerThank you Kristin ;) These glasses are old but I still like them!
RépondreSupprimerI love the photo! Happy sunshine!
RépondreSupprimerThanks Sally!
RépondreSupprimerYes great glasses, also great to still have them, I can never go a Summer without either losing mine or sitting on and snapping them!
RépondreSupprimerHope the sunshine continues for the weekend :)x
Et c'est reparti pour demain !!!! Youpi !!!
RépondreSupprimerSo, I must tell you the story of these glasses ... a long time ago (maybe 12 or 13 years ago), while we did a hike in the mountains, I found these glasses on the ground among rocks! They were intact, stored in their box. I could never find the person to whom it belonged ... is difficult in the mountains! I post a new picture to show you the place where I have found them ! That's all ;))
RépondreSupprimerIt was a gorgeous sunny day here too!
RépondreSupprimerDid I ever tell you the story of about 12 years ago, when I lost my glasses in the mountains..........It was worth a try! ;D x
RépondreSupprimerHey, that's where I left my glasses too!
RépondreSupprimerTwenty degrees would make me smile, too!
RépondreSupprimerfen and ned & Don: if you give me the name of the place (photo above), I will return you your sunglasses ;)))
RépondreSupprimer