I am glad that the week ends. It was hard at my job but it's better tonight.
My cat spends his time sleeping in my office on a very soft pillow... near the radiator. I like him to be there when I work.
I'm hurry to go on vacation to relax really.
Soon...

Your cat is gourgeous!!
RépondreSupprimerWhere is the holiday headed? Based on you posts it is a well deserved break.
your cat has such beautiful eyes :)
RépondreSupprimerI like your cat, she has beautiful eyes and looks like a lady.)
RépondreSupprimerI wish you a wonderful holiday and very, very fun. See you soon.
Iris: Thank you... for my cat! And we go to the mountain. I hope there will be enough snow :)
RépondreSupprimerKitchu: Many thanks for him ;)
Li+Belle: How to tell you........ it's not a girl........ :-))) " à bientôt ! "
True, there it is - his - well, so that when I translate from English as a layman, then then so much is wrong.:)
RépondreSupprimerNo problem ;-))
RépondreSupprimerBonnes vacances et repose toi bien !!! Vous venez par chez nous ?!
RépondreSupprimerMerci ! Oui, direction Ax (mais pas où nous allions jusqu'à maintenant), mais on ne fera pas de halte dans votre périmètre, ni à l'aller, ni au retour... car on aura moins de temps.
RépondreSupprimerDommage !!! Nous serons à Ax du 26 au 28… vous serez déjà partis ?
RépondreSupprimerAaahh... on repart le 26.... zut... ça dépend à quelle vous arrivez le matin ;)
RépondreSupprimer… Crotte de bique… on arrivera en début d'aprem' … pas de chance !!!
RépondreSupprimerbon, je te souhaite donc que les vacances arrivent très vite ! (ce soir ?!)
RépondreSupprimernous on est en dernier cette année, et du coup ça fait vraiment tard...
bon séjour
Enjoy your snow-holiday! (And be careful... ;))
RépondreSupprimer