Wow beautiful colour-splashes!! I wish for a tea-can too even though I don't drink tea. Just because it is beautiful. Is it an old cupboard in one of the pictures.
Anne: Yes, it's an old furniture, with doors at the bottom and top shelves. My parents had bought this piece in a flea market. My dad has painted it a long time ago... As I liked it, they gave me a few years ago.
I hope you had a good weekend and you feeling good again?
I like much the cupboard on the third picture and the cabinet detail on the sixth photo. Is that your kitchen? I like the flowers on it. Red is a beautiful color. Most of all I like red clothes. Shoes, sweaters, cardigans ...
I look forward to your trip Monday and I wish you a wonderful week.
Frøken Paris : Merci ! En fait, c'est un coussin bricolé maison ;)
Li+Belle: Yes, thank you, it's better. Even if I don't like Mondays ... :) The small cabinet on third picture is in a little guest room. And the sixth photo is a cabinet detail which is in my kitchen. See you later ;)
Wow beautiful colour-splashes!! I wish for a tea-can too even though I don't drink tea. Just because it is beautiful.
RépondreSupprimerIs it an old cupboard in one of the pictures.
Yes red:D Lovely energy pictures!
RépondreSupprimerAnne: Yes, it's an old furniture, with doors at the bottom and top shelves. My parents had bought this piece in a flea market. My dad has painted it a long time ago... As I liked it, they gave me a few years ago.
RépondreSupprimerMaria: It's to start well the week ;)
J'adore, surtout la fleur rouge sur le tissu vert!
RépondreSupprimerI hope you had a good weekend and you feeling good again?
RépondreSupprimerI like much the cupboard on the third picture and the cabinet detail on the sixth photo. Is that your kitchen? I like the flowers on it.
Red is a beautiful color. Most of all I like red clothes. Shoes, sweaters, cardigans ...
I look forward to your trip Monday and I wish you a wonderful week.
Frøken Paris : Merci ! En fait, c'est un coussin bricolé maison ;)
RépondreSupprimerLi+Belle: Yes, thank you, it's better. Even if I don't like Mondays ... :)
The small cabinet on third picture is in a little guest room. And the sixth photo is a cabinet detail which is in my kitchen. See you later ;)