23/02/2011

Photos of the day

Some pictures taken this morning. It snowed all night. The landscape was beautiful but this afternoon, the weather was unpleasant: fog and wind. We stopped skiing early because we were wet ... I hope it will be better tomorrow and there will be still snow. Because tonight the temperature is high and the snow melts quickly :(

4 commentaires:

  1. Your photos are amazing. I love this series. I hope there is still snow tomorrow!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Elles sont magnifiques ces photos !!! J'ai hâte de voir ce blanc manteau mais le froid… argh je n'en veux pas !!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What beautiful winter photos. It looks so lonely out there. And nature so gigantic. The colors in the photos are great, all monochromatic light.

    Have a nice week!
    Kristin

    P.S. I really liked the cast format of the photos!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Liza: thank you Liza! Yes, there is snow on the trails but at low altitude, the snow quality is not great... In France, we called this melted snow : soupe (soup in english) :)

    Alex : Non, il ne fait pas spécialement froid. Avec la douceur la station et pleine de bouillasse... pas terrible. Heureusement qu'il y a pas mal de neige sur les pistes. Tu verras, mais en altitude, elle est même excellente !

    Li+Belle : Thanks :) It's true that on my pictures, it's a little lonely but in truth there are people ... and sometimes a lot!

    RépondreSupprimer