14/02/2011

Monday trip 4 : France/Chaumont-sur-Loire

Every monday trip with Li + Belle and Alex la Marguerite, we post photos about cities, countries or place we like. Join us if you want.


The Garden Festival of Chaumont-sur-Loire is a place where you can visit lots of small gardens created by artists. These gardens are situated in the park of the Chaumont-sur-Loire's castle. This castle is located on the banks of the Loire (The Loire is a river...)The landscape is classified as a Unesco world heritage siteEach year the theme changesThese photos were taken in July 2010.

10 commentaires:

  1. You have been in fairytail.Lovely pictures.
    So beautiful,
    maria

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Again, this is a wonderful destination. I like the pictures of France. They promise me: holidays.
    Do you tell me what the background on the 3rd Photo is? The chateau on the 2nd Photo is gorgeous. It looks playful. You can visit it in?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Beautiful! I have visited the chateau before ( it is magnificent ),I but would love to see these gardens & the garden festival. Very magical!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Maria: And I'm the fairy ;)) Thank you Maria.

    Li+Belle: Maybe you will see one of these place soon ;)
    On the background of the third picture, you can see lots of bamboo.
    In the region, all the castles can be visited. Some are empty, some are furnished.

    Sally: Really? Oh, it's funny you have visited it :) During spring and summer, I believe the garden festival is more visited than castle.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Je me rends compte que je n'ai pas visité beaucoup la région finalement !!!! Il va falloir y remédier !
    J'ai posté !!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Awesome place! I can't decide, if I want to be an elf or a fairy to live on that wonderful chateau and to hang out in this dreamy garden ^.^

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Mecamo: Yes, difficult choice ;))
    Thank you for your visit, see you soon.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. j'ai toujours eu envie d'y aller depuis que j'ai vu ce reportage dans "l'ami des jardins" !

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Valérie : certaines années sont moins bonnes que d'autres mais c'est bien sympa quand même. Il faut juste "éviter", si on le peut, la foule certains WE.

    RépondreSupprimer