03/02/2011

Jeudi 3 février....

I'm glad the week is ending soonI await with impatience the weekend. I hope I'm not going to be sick, I feel tired right nowThe weather is mild but very gray so it's difficult to make bright pictures in the house.  On second photo, the horse is a sculpture made by a friend of mine. She had offered me for my birthday last year, it made me happyShe makes clay sculptures and bronze, always horses. I like her work.
Good night.

10 commentaires:

  1. These photos are simply beautiful. I especially love the one of your friend's horse sculpture. And of the tea set. Beautiful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I like your photos too. Really beautiful. Hope you won't be sick...have a nice weekend & stay well.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I hope you are well and you will not get sick. A few hours and then the weekend! Perseverance!

    I'm looking forward now to your music tip.

    The photo from the tea set I like very. I get immediate desire to cook me some tea.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Liza: Thank you very much and have a sweet weekend.

    Sally: I feel a little better today, thank you Sally. The weekend should be quiet and peaceful...

    Li+Belle: Yes, I am more strong on weekends than during the week... I don't know why..... ;)) Me too, I await your music choice for Friday Music... I will post mine at the end of daybecause nowI clean house because I'm late ... and I have a friend who comes home drinking tea around 17:00 ... see you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Despite the lack of light I really like your photo's. And you have a beautiful blog alltogether!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Hi Iris, Thank you for your comment, I'm happy you like my blog :) See you soon.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Ce cheval est magnifique !!! Repose toi bien… Ferdinand est rétabli… et hier soir ma voix a commencé à ce voiler !!! Vase communiquant… j'aurais pas du lui faire tous ces câlins ;-)) aujourd'hui je suis aphone !

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. magnifique cette sculpture !
    et les bulbes dans une soupière (is that ?!) c'est une brillante idée !

    RépondreSupprimer