Forthe firsttimethis year,wetooktheend ofourlunchoutside.It was verypleasantas thesunwarmedreally.Too bad,I haveto workthisafternoon...I would havepulled out adeck chair to read agoodbook ;)
Oh this looks like a happy morning. If the photo with the flowers of today? Wow, I wish the spring, but he is not in sight. For us it is cold, it rains and at night freeze the slices on the car.
Sally: But I think it will not go on a longtime... cold returns next week, it seems :(
Li+Belle: Yes, I took this flowers photo today. This plant blooms in winter. In french, we call it: 'Pommier du Japon = Japan apple tree'. After the flowers, there will be some sort of apples but it's not good to eat.
Oh, lunch outside, how great! In Holland it is still too cold and way too wet for those nice moments. But the days are getting less dark everyday and that's a treat!
16°= spring! How sunny and already green you have. Today it´s -10° and really harsh norhtern wind in Helsinki. Winter that is. No sign of spring here. Sigh.
Love these photos! You are so much warmer & closer to spring than we are ..... enjoy!
RépondreSupprimerOh this looks like a happy morning. If the photo with the flowers of today? Wow, I wish the spring, but he is not in sight. For us it is cold, it rains and at night freeze the slices on the car.
RépondreSupprimerEnjoy the nice weather!
Oh if I could I would run to you:D
RépondreSupprimerSo lovely there!!!
Sally: But I think it will not go on a longtime... cold returns next week, it seems :(
RépondreSupprimerLi+Belle: Yes, I took this flowers photo today. This plant blooms in winter. In french, we call it: 'Pommier du Japon = Japan apple tree'. After the flowers, there will be some sort of apples but it's not good to eat.
Maria: You are welcome!
I'm not sure I've seen the plant here already. I think not. Right now blooming nothing.
RépondreSupprimerOh, lunch outside, how great! In Holland it is still too cold and way too wet for those nice moments. But the days are getting less dark everyday and that's a treat!
RépondreSupprimerIris: A little patience, it will come soon ;)Yes, that's great, the days are getting longer, it's nice.
RépondreSupprimer16°= spring! How sunny and already green you have. Today it´s -10° and really harsh norhtern wind in Helsinki. Winter that is. No sign of spring here. Sigh.
RépondreSupprimergood for you :D !!
RépondreSupprimerpar contre demain ici... beurk ! je me prévois un ciné du coup ...
bon dimanche x
Netta & Valérie: I assure you, spring is gone! It was good that sunny day anyway.
RépondreSupprimer