Today, gloomy weather, it was almost dark at 15:00. The first picture shows a bit what I say... So to forget it, nothing better than to see some photos of last summer vacation. It's almost of nostalgia :-) These holidays locations were very different but very nice ... That's far ... but it feels good!



Yes It feels good… ready to go !!!!!! but where are the pastries :-)
RépondreSupprimerVacances saines = pas de pastries !
RépondreSupprimerMais je vais réfléchir à faire un post spécial pastries, spécial dédicace à FCC !!! Enfin, je me demande si tu ne serais pas en manque de sucre... moi, non ;-)
I do love that top photo. I love the deep red. I also love your photo of the akari lamp two posts down - it's beautiful!
RépondreSupprimerSuch beautiful vacation photos. Here it is grey and your photos to cheer me. And I would immediately leave the cold, the darkness and snow and rain behind me.
RépondreSupprimerPlease more :).
Je crois qu'il va falloir envisager une Sugar Rehab ;-)))
RépondreSupprimerCes photos mettent du baume cœur et du cœur à l'ouvrage !!!! Et aujourd'hui il m'en faut !!!! Muchas Gracias ;-)
Liza: Thanks ;) à bientôt !
RépondreSupprimerLi+Belle: Do you want to do "Monday trip" on your blog ? Every monday (or another day, as you want), we could show one or more pictures of our trips or places that we like?
I don't know if "monday trip" is the right spelling... "Monday trips" ? "Trip monday" ?..... English is difficult for me sometimes ... often... ;)
Alex: Je vais envoyer 2 ou 3 kg de sucre en morceaux à qui tu sais, ça va le calmer :)... Bon et puis "bon courage" car tu as l'air dans avoir bien besoin ! Allez plus que 2 jours et c'est le WE !
This is a great idea. I'm with you.
RépondreSupprimerMonday is a good day and trip photos or places that I like, I'll show you.
You too?
I for me at my blog and you for you in your blog, or together? What exactly were you introduced? :)
Kristin: That's fine if you agree! Yes that's right, every Monday I will put a picture (or more) on my blog and you will put your photos on your blog.
RépondreSupprimerThere could be links between our two post. Maybe other people want to do the same thing, who knows ? It will be funny.
This is how we do it. I am delighted and looking forward to your photos.
RépondreSupprimerAnd maybe others do the same. That would be nice.
I love these !And I want more too:D
RépondreSupprimerThank you!!
Nice pictures
RépondreSupprimerIt will be white and I have color on things instead
take care
sandra
Kristin: Perfect, we start next monday?
RépondreSupprimerMaria: Thank you! More photos next monday! If you want you can join us and participate in "Monday Trip"!!! Look at previous comments ;-))
Sandra: Thanks! White is a good choice because it goes with all other colors. If all goes well, I will renovate my kitchen in white color too because it's a little dark.
Next monday is perfect - I search through my photos and look for the right.
RépondreSupprimerHave a nice day!
Je suis très impressionnée par la robe que tu as cousue! Wow et "chapeau"!!!
RépondreSupprimerMerciii ! Mais c'est vraiment un modèle tout simple à réaliser, je n'ai pas beaucoup de mérite ;)
RépondreSupprimermmh ça fait du bien de se rappeler le bleu, je suis d'accord !!
RépondreSupprimerune autre chose qui fait du bien : j'ai testé ton cocktail. en fait avec de la clairette de die bio, et une cuil. soupe de jus de citron + une autre de sirop de canne par flute... tu sais quoi ? c'est divin ! et je te remercie <3
et le Cointreau ?????? Ne me dis pas que l'as oublié !
RépondreSupprimersi !!!! mais je ne pense pas que je vais changer car c'était trop bon !
RépondreSupprimerenfin par curiosité je goûte quand même avec le cointreau (demain j'essaie j'ai la bouteille de clairette encore mi pleine)
Oui, quand même... juste un petit essai, et tu me diras...
RépondreSupprimer