Quiet afternoon with a green tea into a japanese cup. I'm not going to work this afternoon but I'll clean the house ... is a sort of work anyway... But I don't have much motivation :)
The cat takes a nap as usual...
I take advantage of this quiet, because tomorrow... Disneyland. It's the first time for all of us. My daughter is very motivated. Me, I don't know, I expect to see... Have a nice weekend!
Oups!!! I almost forget the FRIDAY MUSIC!
Today, a french singer: Thomas Dutronc.




I like the music tip today especially (it sounds great if the musicians sing in french), and the video is very funny.
RépondreSupprimerI believe you now that your little one is very motivated to visit Disneyland. :) I wish you a wonderful and eventful weekend in Disneyland. That will be fun and I look forward to your report. A good trip!
Greetings
Kristin
So wonderful surprise:D this music -I love it!Have a lovely weekend my friend.
RépondreSupprimerHugs
Maria
I like this song, too! Makes me happy.
RépondreSupprimerHave a soothing Friday and enjoy Disneyland!
Ahhhh Marie aux pays des princesses !!! ça va être l'hystérie ;-)) Bon week-end alors !!!! Et ramène nous de belles photos !!!! Toi et Mickey ;-))) oui oui oui !!!
RépondreSupprimerbon je ne vais pas revenir sur mon "amour" de la chanson française ... hum...
RépondreSupprimerpar contre en voyant ton minet si douillettement endormi, il faut que je te dise ...
voilà mon mari et moi on est dans le salon, à regarder un Hitchock, moi le laptop sur les genoux et la chatte Dakota à moitié endormie près de mon coude gauche.
Je me connecte à ton blog et là je vois la Dakota faire un bon, en alerte... on regarde partout dans le salon... rien. rien ne bouge. et puis on finit par comprendre en regardant ses yeux qui suivent l'écran... elle a tout de suite repéré tes petits poissons rouges qui nagent dans la colonne de droite !
On est pliés !!!
Héhé... les chats..... ils ont toujours le chic pour nous faire rire par leur réactions !!!
RépondreSupprimerJ'essaierai de montrer à mon chat ces poissons... mais à mon avis, vieux pépère comme il est.... ça donnera pas grand chose :)