25/01/2011

Little change in the entrance

I wanted to change the frames that gave a sad style at the entrance of the house. I chose simple white frames that contrast with "my" old photos of horses. I managed to install them properly aligned ... a feat for me ;)
In fact, there are 2 english photos dating from the early of twentieth century (champions race horses) and 3 old french postcards about "Le Cadre Noir" (a famous riding school in France).

7 commentaires:

  1. c'est très très joli -- comme quoi même les photos anciennes rendent très bien dans les modernes Ribba. je me doutais bien que tu étais esthète !

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. The entrance looks very inviting. This reminds me that I have pictures hanging in my kitchen needs. The frame I have, now I just need pictures.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Valérie :-D c'est me mot "esthète" qui me plaît !

    Heather: Thank you!

    Li+Belle: But you have lots of nice pictures : the ones we see on your blog!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Fabulous!! Great job - I think they look terrific.

    RépondreSupprimer