18/12/2010

Winter walk

The holidays begins with a sad and grey time... Brave, we went to a park where thre are games for childrens and a garden. It was a bit sad in the garden. Do not walk in the gardens in winter ... especially when it's gray and raining! It's bad for the mood!
So, to escape the sad weather, we went shopping! And I found a small red metal candlestick. I like it! Well, have a nice sunday.

6 commentaires:

  1. Beautiful photos. Shopping is always good for the soul:). What is this design on the 1th photo?

    Good evening.
    Kristin

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Kristin: It's a sort of wood tunnel where there are climbing plants during summer. There is a water spraying inside too (it's refreshing when the weather it's very hot). The spraying doesn't work during winter... of course! Phew! ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh this is a great idea and looks with the plants certain wonderful. I haven't see it in germany. Do you want to show a picture in the summer time?

    Many greetings
    Kristin

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Kristin: I'm going to find a summer picture in my archive photos! I'm coming back soon!

    RépondreSupprimer