salut minet ! cool raoul...trop trop belle l'étiquette !!
it's nice that you like Hammershøi, I do a lot too. it's a very beautiful cat you have!
I like the label for your jam jars, it looks so gentle. Your blog is nice!
Lise: Thanks for the compliment about cat ;-)Li + Belle: Thank you, it's very kind of you. I like your blog too, I will visit it regularly.
thank you for the link, I will do the same.
Superbe étiquette !!! Elle est bonne au moins ;-))Et le pacha qu'il est beau !!!!
Oui, je te confirme que la confiture se laisse très bien manger... héhéhé !
Tu nous mets un pot de côté !!! On prévoit de venir……………… dans une petite dizaine d'année ;-)))))
Oui, c'est très bon la confiture fossilisée...
oh, such a beautiful cat! my cat bono says meaow :)
:))) answers Cactus (the cat)...
salut minet ! cool raoul...
RépondreSupprimertrop trop belle l'étiquette !!
it's nice that you like Hammershøi, I do a lot too. it's a very beautiful cat you have!
RépondreSupprimerI like the label for your jam jars, it looks so gentle. Your blog is nice!
RépondreSupprimerLise: Thanks for the compliment about cat ;-)
RépondreSupprimerLi + Belle: Thank you, it's very kind of you. I like your blog too, I will visit it regularly.
thank you for the link, I will do the same.
RépondreSupprimerSuperbe étiquette !!! Elle est bonne au moins ;-))
RépondreSupprimerEt le pacha qu'il est beau !!!!
Oui, je te confirme que la confiture se laisse très bien manger... héhéhé !
RépondreSupprimerTu nous mets un pot de côté !!! On prévoit de venir……………… dans une petite dizaine d'année ;-)))))
RépondreSupprimerOui, c'est très bon la confiture fossilisée...
RépondreSupprimeroh, such a beautiful cat! my cat bono says meaow :)
RépondreSupprimer:))) answers Cactus (the cat)...
RépondreSupprimer