Big day: I tested my sewing machine to sew an apron!
I start with something simple because it's the first time I do that (the sewing machine was my christmas present...). Finally, I am very happy and even a little proud ;-)
And after this 'event': reading. In fact, the first one was a book for children (I like very much children book...)! This book looks like paper lace. It's so beautiful.
The second book is more serious but I'm just starting to read it. I enjoy these moments because I have the ironing to do this evening... :-(
Finally, I write in english (thank you for the encouragement!). It's still the best solution to improve my english language and to connect with people from different countries too.
Bonne soirée.






Félicitations pour la machine à coudre :)
RépondreSupprimerMerci ;-) et bon courage !
RépondreSupprimeroh super !!
RépondreSupprimerje te souhaite plein de créativité et de jolies réalisations avec ta nouvelle compagne!
cet imprimé est très beau !
ils sont beaux tes clichés B&W.