27/12/2010

Lazy time

Tonight, it's hard for me to write in english ....(it's often difficult, unfortunately). The day was lazy and tonight it's worse!
Finally, maybe I will write this blog in french. I don't know yet... What I know is that it would be easier for me to express myself! Well, as we say in France: "La nuit porte conseil" ("Sleep on it" in english?)... ;-)

8 commentaires:

  1. Your cat looks mad... he's still cute though. I understand your english just fine.. keep at it :)


    http://atimeforbeinghuman.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Je suis comme vous, pour moi, il n'est pas facile de m'exprimer en anglais. Maintenant que j'ai trouvé sur Internet une fonction de traduction, que j'ai traduit les textes. Elle le fait même en français. Il est très simple, seule la fonction de traduire correctement et parfaitement?

    La lampe sur la troisième photo que j'aime très, très bon. En général, les couleurs les chambres très agréable.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Brenda: Thank you ;)

    Kristin: Yes, I use the web translator too but sometimes the result is not good (maybe the dictionary is better). But it's a good help for me anyway!
    Gute Nacht und Auf Wiedersehen (thank you Google translator!!!)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. "Gute Nacht und Auf Wiedersehen" is perfect. :) Thanks. But my french? Is horrible. Sorry. Better I write in English.

    Good night.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I understood your comment in French! The start was very good. The end was a bit strange but I understood it! So no problem! You may write in the language you prefer ... except in German because I do not speak it at all! Sorry...

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. avec une belle chambre comme ça, moi je n'en sors pas !!!sérieux ! ta déco est fabuleuse !!
    un gros bisou au matou joli xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Love the mint green bed. I am going to have more of that fab color in my new house.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Merci Valérie ! J'aime bien ma chambre mais elle est très mansardée et donc pas très pratique à aménager, surtout avec ce vieux cadre de lit en fer... le chat s'y sent parfaitement à son aise... un peu trop même :)

    Thank you Mari: I hope you will show us photos if you use this color in your house ;)

    RépondreSupprimer