I saw these two movies last week.
The cartoon "Lettre à Momo / A Letter to Momo" was very good. This cartoon lasted two hours but I was not bothered, and my daughter also loved it too. I'm a fan of Japanese cartoons. And it is always a pleasure to delve into the typical Japanese scenery (villages, houses, etc.).
"Le majordome / The butler" : Interesting historical level, this film allowed me to refresh my memory on various U.S. presidents and especially the history of the struggle for equality of black people in the U.S.
Have you seen it?


Good morning!
RépondreSupprimerOur family would see Japanese animation movies when our sons were little. Still I am a fan of those movies especially produced by the Studio Ghibli.Inc. Thanks!
Tomoko
HI Tomoko, agree with you the Studio Ghibli production is the best! I think two new movies will arrive in France in 2014: The Wind Rises and Kayuga princess. Have you seen them?
RépondreSupprimerJ'hésite pour le Majordome… les films américains… pffffffffff ;-))
RépondreSupprimerC'est un bon film mais un peu trop convenu. Pour moi, il lui manque "un petit quelque chose" qui ferait de lui un super film.
Supprimermalheureusement aucun des deux....le majordome, c'est prévu....mais quand ?
RépondreSupprimer