Oh yes, keltainen is such a strong and powerful uplifter! I particularly like that pillow, since I am a big fan of trees. :)
After several weeks I finally had a moment to return to blog world. I've been sitting here and reading dozens of post with a cup of tea - how wonderful! Probably still won't write a post of my own, but I love seeing what all of you have been up to.
You have a good eye! Yes it's a Ikea fabric that I used. I will take more pictures if you want. This is a simple model that I sewed because I am a beginner.
chez moi aussi (et on a même quelques rayons de soleil!) bise parisienne!
RépondreSupprimerLa lumière du soleil est le + beau des jaunes ;)
SupprimerLove the bright colors!
RépondreSupprimerMe too!
Supprimerj'adore la jupe!
RépondreSupprimerMerci beaucoup :)
SupprimerOh yes, keltainen is such a strong and powerful uplifter! I particularly like that pillow, since I am a big fan of trees. :)
RépondreSupprimerAfter several weeks I finally had a moment to return to blog world. I've been sitting here and reading dozens of post with a cup of tea - how wonderful! Probably still won't write a post of my own, but I love seeing what all of you have been up to.
Have a lovely weekend!
Very happy to see you again :) Take your time, I went back to read your blog when you post again.
Supprimerdo you have a dress made out of that IKEA fabric? Please tell! I love that print, I could make one too ...
RépondreSupprimerYou have a good eye! Yes it's a Ikea fabric that I used. I will take more pictures if you want. This is a simple model that I sewed because I am a beginner.
SupprimerEt là tu dois être dans le blanc non ????!!!! ;-))) Bises et encore trop chouette ta jupe !!
RépondreSupprimerOui, dans le grand blanc :) c'est fou tout ce qu'il y a !
SupprimerOne of my favorites!! Hello yellow!
RépondreSupprimer