22/09/2012

so so



Pretty small cakes bought in China.
Pretty but not good (really too sweet and mealy...)!

Sweet sunday to you :)

12 commentaires:

  1. ohhhh ! en premier, j'ai cru que c'était des savons ?! ils sont vraiment très beaux !
    bizzzz

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Oui, c'est vrai que ça y ressemble !!! Mais je doute que ça lave bien :D

      Supprimer
  2. What a shame they are not as tasty as they look!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. When I bought it, I didn't even know if the taste was sweet or salty!...

      Supprimer
  3. Love the lamp. :) And the candle light.

    Happy week!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. That's a real pity, but at least now you can look at them for a really long time.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yes, you're right, it is a good way to console me :)

      Supprimer
  5. haha, I always buy food abroad too (and often wonder why:)). good for you for trying!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. ils sonttrès mignons les gateaux... deçue de savoir qu'ils sont pas très bons. ça a un gout de quoi?
    en tout cas, j'adore la lanterne!
    bizzzzzzzz

    RépondreSupprimer