So cute - and she looks pretty! :-)
I see the by the look of your mom's smile this was one of her happiest moments. A beautiful photo of you two. xo
lovely! (vive le noir et blanc!) bises de Paris!
Beautiful photo! She is so happy.
Inga, I would like to tell you it's impossible to see your blog tonight. Maybe a problem?
This is a wonderful photo! I hope it has a special place!
Wonderful image!
Lovely photograph to have.http://hibiscusbloem.blogspot.com/2012/05/corner-view-mother.html
Oh, not only a beautiful photo, but also a great photo from you. I like all these mirrors....
What a lovely shot. (Would you believe if I said I have no family pictures out and about? I do have an album, but I almost never look inside.)Nicki
how gorgeous !
Beautiful - your mom looks so very happy!
Lovely!:)
What a lovely photo!
what a super artistic photo!
what a cozy lovely photo.....
Terrific photo. Makes me want to fish out some of mom's photo collection and frame one of her and me.
lovely!n♥
What a beautiful photograph . . . your Mum looks lovely, and so do you!
wonderful photograph.
So cute - and she looks pretty! :-)
RépondreSupprimerI see the by the look of your mom's smile this was one of her happiest moments. A beautiful photo of you two. xo
RépondreSupprimerlovely! (vive le noir et blanc!) bises de Paris!
RépondreSupprimerBeautiful photo! She is so happy.
RépondreSupprimerInga, I would like to tell you it's impossible to see your blog tonight. Maybe a problem?
SupprimerThis is a wonderful photo! I hope it has a special place!
RépondreSupprimerWonderful image!
RépondreSupprimerLovely photograph to have.
RépondreSupprimerhttp://hibiscusbloem.blogspot.com/2012/05/corner-view-mother.html
Oh, not only a beautiful photo, but also a great photo from you. I like all these mirrors....
RépondreSupprimerWhat a lovely shot. (Would you believe if I said I have no family pictures out and about? I do have an album, but I almost never look inside.)
RépondreSupprimerNicki
how gorgeous !
RépondreSupprimerBeautiful - your mom looks so very happy!
RépondreSupprimerLovely!:)
RépondreSupprimerWhat a lovely photo!
RépondreSupprimerwhat a super artistic photo!
RépondreSupprimerwhat a cozy lovely photo.....
RépondreSupprimerTerrific photo. Makes me want to fish out some of mom's photo collection and frame one of her and me.
RépondreSupprimerlovely!
RépondreSupprimern♥
What a beautiful photograph . . . your Mum looks lovely, and so do you!
RépondreSupprimerwonderful photograph.
RépondreSupprimer