looks like they got their eyes set on the goal... nice pics!
The photo shoot should be fun!
Totally wonderful! :-)
That are really amazing shots! Great find!
These are amazing!Nicki
I know the photographer yet, but I'm thrilled. The photos are so great. Dogs under water, and dogs just like that. This is so terrific to look at the website. Thanks for the great tip!Have a great start in the week!
you could try to do the same photos with Frieda ... :)
I mean, I don't know ...
looks like they got their eyes set on the goal... nice pics!
RépondreSupprimerThe photo shoot should be fun!
SupprimerTotally wonderful! :-)
RépondreSupprimerThat are really amazing shots! Great find!
RépondreSupprimerThese are amazing!
RépondreSupprimerNicki
I know the photographer yet, but I'm thrilled. The photos are so great. Dogs under water, and dogs just like that. This is so terrific to look at the website. Thanks for the great tip!
RépondreSupprimerHave a great start in the week!
you could try to do the same photos with Frieda ... :)
SupprimerI mean, I don't know ...
RépondreSupprimer