20/02/2011

Ssssssssnow!

Some are tired of snow and winter ... Me, I am looking for snow... and I found it :)
First day of skiing not very intense but enjoyable because it was sunny and warm ...too hot because the snow melted... 

My daughter is taking ski lessons with other childrens every morning. And afternoon, she skied with us. She's still not a champion but she is doing very well. I'm proud of her :)


9 commentaires:

  1. Oh my goodness. Where are you? It's fabulous!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a delightful prospect. There is wonderful. And the weather seems perfect.
    Your daughter has lesson provides lots of fun in their skis. I hope your vacation is already and you enjoy the week.

    See you soon.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Il y a de la neige alors ?!!! Antonin trépigne… samedi, achat des après-skis… taille 40 !!!! Pffffff je crois que je ne peux plus dire que c'est mon grand bébé ;-)))
    Profitez bien !!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Frøken Paris : Merci bien :)

    Liza: I'm in the Pyrenees, the mountains between Spain and France. It's near Andorra. It's a very nice place during summer too.

    Li+Belle: The weather has changed today.... gray and snowy! There should be a storm tomorrow ....

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh I hope the storm blows over far away. Take care.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I had already guessed that you were in the Pyrenees! Not far from my little part of France. I remember a ski trip there many years ago when my son was 8 years old. We had a lot of fun. Hope you do too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Stef: d'accord avec toi...

    Sally: Yes, its a great place to do skiing. Generally, it's less crowded than the Alps. But sometimes there is also less snow :( not very convenient to ski on rocks :)

    RépondreSupprimer